Champro MVP Portable Sock Screen - 5' x 5'
Made with a durable steel frame and 30-ply polyethylene (PE) netting, the Champro MVP Sock Net withstands intense workouts with entire squads of elite athletes. This field training aid helps baseball, softball, and +lacrosse teams increase strength and accuracy through hitting, pitching and fielding drills during practice sessions. The MVP Sock Net features a shock-absorbing steel frame for stability, with stakes included to further increase stability in especially rough or windy conditions. Keep practices organized and on schedule - the MVP Sock Net reduces cleanup time and makes training more efficient. The large sock opening collects balls, so players don't have to find and collect them from around the field. Instead, they can spend more time improving skills for the game. This multisport portable training net is easy to set up and take down in minutes and weighs just over 10 pounds, making it easy to take from home to the field. Use the included case for transport or off-season storage.
- Made with a durable steel base and 30-ply polyethylene (PE) netting
- Increase accuracy and power by using it in hitting, pitching, throwing, and fielding practice
- Shock-absorbing steel poles connect to the 5-foot wide base and absorb impact to stay upright during practice drills
- The wide mouth easily collects and stores balls, increasing efficiency during baseball, softball, and lacrosse training drills
- Assembles and folds up in minutes - no need to waste valuable practice time setting up and putting away equipment
- Includes a durable carry bag for easy storage and transport
- Recommended Use: Pitching, Hitting, Fielding
- Brand: Champro