Dita CarboTec C75 Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
This item ships FREE!
The Dita CarboTec C75 Field Hockey Stick was expertly designed using X.QUAD Carbon Technology that gives the stick a lighter feel with increased strength and improved impact resistance. Its powerful and slightly stiff +design allows players to use some deflection to their advantage such as slap shots, sweep hits, tip-ins, and redirects, and it has a J-shaped head that offers a larger surface area, making it easier to dribble and receive the ball. It was constructed with a Side Impact Protection Zone for increased durability in high-impact areas, while its Groove Zone on the face of the stick offers improved ball control. Plus, its 22mm bow helps reduce accidental lifts, keeping the ball exactly where you want it.
- Designed using X.QUAD Carbon Technology for a lighter feel, increased strength, improved impact resistance, and excellent control
- Very powerful and slightly stiff design for players using some deflection to their advantage (slap shots, sweep hits, tip-ins, and redirects)
- SIP ZONE (Side Impact Protection Zone) for increased durability in high-impact areas
- Groove Zone on the face of the stick for improved ball control
- J-shaped head offers a larger surface area, making it easier to dribble and receive the ball and execute reverse stick moves
- Standard 22mm bow helps reduce accidental lifts
- Material: 75% Carbon, 25% Other
- Experience: Advanced, Elite
- Brand: Dita
- Type: Outdoor
- Toe Shape: J Shape
- Bow Shape: Standard - 22mm