First Team FT456 BodyGuard Wall Padding with Wood Backing
The First Team FT456 BodyGuard Wall Padding with Wood Backing is a great way to reduce potential injury. Perfect for gymnasiums, student activity centers, wrestling rooms, or anywhere there is potential for injury +due to wall collision, the BodyGuard Wall Padding will increase safety while improving the appearance of your location as well as improving the acoustics from noise control. BodyGuard wall pads include 2" thick foam protection wrapped in fire-resistant vinyl covering for added durability and long lasting appearance. Panels are 2' x 6'. Each pad is mounted permanently to the wall through 7/16" thick plywood backing, and a 1" top and bottom lip aides wall attachment. Call 1-800-693-6368 to order additional colors or get expert advice.
- 2" thick foam protection wrapped in a fire resistant vinyl covering for durability and long lasting appearance
- 2' x 6' panels
- Mounted permanently to the wall through 7/16" thick plywood backing
- 1" lip top and bottom is provided for wall attachment
- Fastening hardware is not provided
- Available in 16 colors
- Choose one color or a combination of several
- Common applications require 8 panels, 16' to protect the 12' wide free throw lane
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Covers any damage caused by normal basketball activity and normal player contact with the pole pad. "Normal basketball activity" and "Normal player contact" shall be described as any action that is necessary or for participation in the game of basketball. Vandalism is not covered under the Limited Warranty.
1 Questions | 1 Answers
Brian from Manchester, NH asked:
How many panels are included in the $104 price?
Hi there! With this item (#5-FT456-WB), where the panels are 2' x 6', there is only one panel included in the price.