Joola iPong V200 Ping Pong Training Robot
This item ships FREE!
The iPong V200 is the perfect training robot for practicing without a partner. With quick and simple assembly, get ready to play table tennis in seconds! The robot holds up to 110 40mm +or 40+ Poly table tennis balls and casts at an adjustable frequency ranging from 12 to 70 balls per minute. You will be able to practice with confidence as you use the wireless remote to control your desired ball frequency and spin control. Is there a specific shot you need to keep working on? The iPong V200 features a memory button to save your favorite setting as well as a play/pause button in case you want to make adjustments. Changing settings is easy with the large digital display on the front of the robot. Use the remote to switch between endless shot options ranging from levels 0-9 for: ball frequency, topspin speed and underspin speed. Place the iPong on the included tilt stand to practice an even wider range of strokes or use the iPong Table Tennis Training Targets (sold separately) to improve accuracy and ball placement. Start playing right away with minimal assembly that takes only seconds!
- Table tennis robot for practicing advanced strokes without a partner
- Wireless remote and digital display for easy control settings
- Adjustable spin settings: topspin and underspin
- Holds up to 110 balls; Casts balls at an adjustable frequency (12 to 70 balls per minute)
- Includes iPong, remote control, A/C adapter, tilt stand and instruction manual; Assembly time: Seconds!