Joola iPong V300 Ping Pong Training Robot
This item ships FREE!
The iPong V300 has been enhanced to meet the highest standards for high-level table tennis training robots. The update?s key improvements are to the motor and shooting wheels. This allows for improved accuracy +and consistency, stronger ball launch with increased spin, quieter operation and increased long-term performance. The iPong V300 also features a new feeder disc design that prevents ball jams. The robot holds over 100 40mm or 40+ Poly table tennis balls and shoots at an adjustable frequency ranging from 12 to 70 balls per minute. Practice with confidence while using the updated wireless remote to control your desired ball frequency, oscillation and spin control. The iPong V300 features a memory button to save your favorite setting as well as a play/pause button to make adjustments. Use the remote to switch between endless shot options ranging from levels 0-9 for: ball frequency, side-to-side oscillation, topspin speed and underspin speed. Place the iPong on the included tilt stand to practice an even wider range of strokes.
- Robot for learning and practicing table tennis without a partner
- Wireless remote and digital display for easy control settings
- Adjustable features: ball frequency, side-to-side oscillation, topspin speed and backspin speed
- Holds over 100 balls; Shoots balls at an adjustable frequency (12 to 70 balls per minute)
- 40 mm iPong balls are recommended for use with this product
- New software to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Updated feeder disc to prevent ball jams