Porter Center-Strut Rectangular Glass Backboard
The Porter Center-Strut Rectangular Glass Backboard was constructed with a 1/2" thick, tempered glass backboard and a heavy wall steel frame that utilizes a three point attachment structure for support and stability. An +official white border and shooters square were fired into the front side of the glass, so it won't wear off or fade away over time. It also utilizes shock absorbing neoprene material to cushion and protect the glass, and it features a direct goal mount design that attaches the rim through the backboard and right into the support structure to create less strain on the backboard when players dunk or hang on the rim. Official size 72" x 42" meets all NCAA, NFHA, and professional requirements.
- Official size 72" x 42" glass backboard with three point attachment support frame
- 1/2" thick, fully tempered glass backboard with uniform load and impact strength
- Backboard frame utilized a welded, unitized construction fabricated from heavy wall rectangular steel tubing
- Aluminum-faced frame for professional appearance
- Goal mount centers 5" x 4.5"
- Official white border and shooters square fired into the front side of the glass for durability
- Utilizes shock absorbing neoprene material to cushion and protect the glass
- Rear backboard frame features a gray powder-coated finish for durability
- Designed for use only on direct goal mount (Center-Strut) support structures
- Does not include backboard padding
- Meets all NCAA, NFHA, and professional requirements
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty