Porter Pro-Strut Conversion Glass Backboard
The Porter Pro-Strut Conversion Glass Backboard features a 72" x 42" tempered glass backboard with a heavy-wall steel frame for impact strength and durability and a brushed aluminum finish for a professional appearance. +It was designed using two vertical struts with fan shaped backboard mounting centers and includes all the hardware needed for installation, and it can be used on either indoor or outdoor courts. The official white border and shooters square were fired into the front side of the glass for extreme durability that won't wear away, and the backboard even utilizes shock absorbing neoprene material to cushion and protect the glass for long-lasting use. Meets all NCAA, NFHA, and professional requirements.
- 72" x 42" Pro Strut tempered glass backboard with aluminum-faced steel frame and fan-mount centers unit
- 1/2" thick tempered glass backboard with uniform load and impact strength
- Backboard frame was constructed using heavy wall rectangular steel tubing
- Goal mount centers 5" x 4.5" and 5" x 5"
- Two vertical struts with fan shaped backboard mounting centers include all the hardware needed for installation
- Official white border and shooters square fired into the front side of the glass for durability
- Utilizes shock absorbing neoprene material to cushion and protect the glass
- Frame features a weather-resistant, powder-coated finish for durability
- No additional support structure or hardware is needed to replace a standard fan shaped backboard a rectangular glass backboard
- Does not include backboard padding
- Can be installed on either indoor or outdoor systems
- Meets all NCAA, NFHA, and professional requirements
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty