STX IX 401 Indoor Field Hockey Stick
PROMO! Save 15% on a Field Hockey Bag with the purchase of a Stick!
The STX IX 401 Indoor Field Hockey Stick was constructed using mostly fiberglass for a soft, controlled touch on the ball, and it included carbon for extra hitting power-- making this the perfect +stick for the versatile player with a dynamic game! It features a low bow shape that maximizes ball control, especially when executing reverse stick moves, and the thin toe is easy to maneuver on the fast-paced indoor surface. Plus, it has an optimal balance point that creates a lightweight, evenly balanced feel that performs well at all positions on the court.
- Mainly fiberglass construction offers a softer touch, while the carbon content provides extra hitting power
- Low bow (250mm) and thin toe maximize both versatility and skill
- Balanced feel for positions all over the court
- Optimal balance point (39 cm) to provide power and a light feel
- Specifically designed for the versatile indoor player
- Material: 40% Carbon, 60% Fiberglass
- Experience: Competitive
- Brand: STX
- Weight: 510g
- Type: Indoor
- Toe Shape: Maxi
- Bow Shape: Low Bow