Icebug Larvik Hemp Biosole Unisex Boots
The Icebug Larvik Hemp Biosole Unisex Boots are made for everyday activities and light hiking - for the sustainability aware outdoor enthusiast. This product has two main focuses: Reduce the use of plastics +in performance footwear and provide a comfortable foot climate! The use of 100% Hemp and Wool padding in the collar and tongue creates great thermo regulating properties; cools the feet when it's warm and warms them when it's cold. The Oily nubuck leather makes the boot water repellent where it needs it the most and the Hemp is treated with a PFC-free DWR. The water repellency can also be increased by applying a natural beeswax. Larvik Hemp Biosole is a boot made for everyday activities and light hiking. It's stable and well-cushioned to support the feet during longer day hikes and equipped with amazing grip outsole design and rubber compound. Larvik is the shoe for the sustainability aware outdoor enthusiast.
- Water repellent hemp and nubuck upper
- Mid-cut support and protection
- Usage: Walking, Hiking
- Lining: PET polyester. 100% recycled, bluesign, solution dyed and GRS certified
- Outersole: Biosole, non-studded four-season rubber
- Weight: 340 gram
- Studs: Non-studded
- Insole: BLOOM foam EVA, lined with bluesign, solution dyed textile made from 100% recycled GRS certified PET polyester textile. Removable.
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA with 20% BLOOM Foam
- Upper Part: DriTan oily Nubuck leather (LWG gold-rated) and 100% hemp
- Style: Winter
- Brand: Icebug USA